MAT PLACEMENT IS IMPORTANT, YOU CAN COUNT ON US TO GET THE JOB DONE RIGHT
We work hand-in-hand with our customer’s crews, local contractors, and experienced union labor.
Our process starts with meeting your team onsite to review proposal documents and requirements. We’re happy to meet you anywhere in North America. As a supplier, we can work with your team to provide the right level of service for utilities, energy contractors, environmental remediation companies, industrial facilities, public entities, stadiums and other large scale events.
Access Mat INstallation
For any project of any size, Dakota will perform a comprehensive analysis, including:
- Jobsite visits
- Review of all designs and configurations
- Calculation of the California Bearing Ratio (CBR) of the soil to determine the number of layers of matting you will require based on types of loads
- Proper scheduling of mat delivery for timeliness and efficiency
- Evaluation of project site access
- Internal Engineering design review and SWPPP Map
We will work with your team to develop a detailed installation and removal plan that fits your project goals and budget.
ACCESS MATTING INSTALLATION Considerations:
- Complete leveling services of the ground
- Safe unloading of mats off the delivery trucks
- Correct, efficient, and secure installation of the mats
- Safety protection of your staff, your equipment, and your jobsite as a whole
- Proper mat installation to prevent excess wear and damage to your mats over time
We have the expertise and products that will provide you with the solutions you are looking for.
Proper Access Mat REMOVAL
Dakota uses the Performance Work Statement to detail what the final result should resemble. At removal, we inspect our work to insure the result matches the plan.
- Mats should be removed in a way that minimizes rutting and soil, root disturbance
- In selecting the right mats, attrition is predictable and reducing right-of-way debris.
If you decide to sell or re-use the mats for future projects, we can also thoroughly check, assess, and grade mats.